Vision and Values
Loders is a Church school that believes that everyone is a unique individual created by God. We strive to nurture and develop everyone’s unique God-given talents in a supportive, loving environment. We all have high aspirations of children’s academic achievement, personal and spiritual development and their well-being. Christian values are at the heart of the relationships between all members of our school community.
Our Ethos Committees work to investigate different areas and create action plans to improve these areas, which are shared with the governing body. We also regularly evaluate collective worship. If you have any feedback, please let a member of the committee know.
We have two Ethos Committees. One consists of child representatives. The other is made up of Governors and Heads of School from our Multi-Academy Trust.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IS IMPORTANT
- To make sure everyone in school, our parents, governors and friends are included in the way we celebrate, worship and pray in school.
- To make sure we all feel safe, happy and cared for in the way God wants.
- To make sure we respect each other, trust each other and enjoy being part of our school family together.
- To make sure every child's needs in school are met.
WHAT IS OUR PURPOSE?
- To think about what makes our school special as a Church School.
- To help plan and improve the collective worship and prayers we hold each day in school.
- To help plan and improve the celebrations we hold through the school year.
- To look at the ways we can help our local and wider communities.
HOW WILL WE DO IT?
- We will meet to talk and come up with ideas.
- We will watch acts of collective worship and think of ways to improve them.
- We will talk to the children, parents and staff in school to find things out.
- We will tell the governors about the work we are doing as a committee.
- We will evaluate our changes to see if they improve the way we work in school.