The school will make every effort to ensure these items are of reasonable quality and an affordable price.
The remainder of the uniform is available from most high street stores.
Parents of pupils receiving Pupil Premium should contact the school office to access some free items of uniform.
The school's PTFA runs second-hand school uniform sales and have a range of sizes and styles at all times. Please get in touch with them via their Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/LodersSchoolPtfa/ ) or the school office.
- Blue school sweatshirt, fleece, jumper or cardigan
- Grey or black trousers
- Grey or black skirt or tunic
- Blue or white shirt or blue polo shirt
- Blue and white check cotton summer dress (optional in the warmer months)
- Sensible black/dark shoes (no trainers)
- A named PE bag - available from myclothing.com
- Blue or white t-shirt
- Navy blue or black shorts
- Tracksuit or bottoms (optional in winter)
- One-piece swimsuit or trunks (not all year groups)
- Optional book bag with school logo
- A named water bottle
- A coat for showery/cold days and a sunhat for summer days
- No jewellery with the exception of stud earrings and watches
- Long hair should be tied back
- No flip-flops or backless clogs